August 04, 2022
Legal Recruitment Assistant
Bygott Biggs is recognised as a leader in the field of legal recruitment, working with law firms and in-house legal teams to secure them the most talented lawyers at every level from Paralegals and NQs to Partners and in-house Legal Counsel.
We’re genuinely passionate about making a difference and helping individuals and employers fulfil their potential. The majority of our candidates and clients come to us through pesonal recommendations.
Over 25 years we have developed close working relationships with Managing Partners, CEOs and law firm HR Directors meaning we deal directly with key decision makers.
We are known and trusted for our discretion and confidentiality and for having unrivalled market intelligence. Not only do we know where the vacancies are, we are privy to law firms' strategic growth plans and so know where new opportunities are going to arise.
Our close-knit team operates across the Midlands and the North of England with a presence in Nottingham, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester.
We are embarking upon an exciting period of change in our East Midlands team with an imminent office move and as a result now seek a Legal Recruitment Assistant to join our team.
The role will involve:-
- Supporting our team of experienced legal recruiters as well as directors of the business in their day to day activities
- Managing our database of candidates and clients and updating our vacancies
- Utilising our precedent documents to produce CVs and other documentation relating to the recruitment process
- Developing an understanding and knowledge of legal recruitment and learning how to develop your own candidate base and begin recruiting
- Participating in networking events and social media activities to help promote the Bygott Biggs brand
Strong IT skills and a keen attention to detail are essential. Ideally, you will have some knowledge of the law or business more generally, either from your studies or gained from work experience.
More importantly however, is a positive 'can do' attitude and the ability to interact and communicate well with people at all levels.
If you have an interest in emarking upon a career in legal recruitment and think that you have the drive and determination to succeed please get in touch to discuss how we might help you make the next step.
We offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to earn bonus in reward for your results and commitment.
To register your interest please call our Founder and Managing Director, Jane Biggs on 0115 9480084 (or 07973 734215). Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.